1. Where did you meet your husband?
At BYU. He was from California, I was from Idaho. We both went to summer semester at BYU right out of High school. We were in the same Family group.
2. How long did you date before you got married?
You mean each other? This is a hard question. We dated about a year, then Jim went on his mission and I dated other people. Then he came home and 7 weeks later we were married.
3. How long have you been married?
4. What does he do that surprises you?
Not much, he is a creature of habit. He buys the same shoes and jeans year after year after year. I can almost guess every move he will make. There is something comforting about that.
5. Favorite feature.
His ear to ear grin, it is absolutely irresistible.
6. Favorite quality.
His quiet strength. I always say he is Clark Kent, a mild mannered reporter on the outside, but underneath he is superman.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Briney Marlin (means darlin), or Matilda
8. Favorite Food. Donuts
9. Favorite Sport. BYU Football
10. When and where was your first kiss? He is the romantic one, so he would remember this. I think it was our second date at lagoon.
11. What is your favorite thing to do together? Go on cruises and road trips.
12. Do you have children? HA HA HA We have 7 children and almost 18 grandchildren, and several other children that we fostered or simply loved into the family.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He is the "Toot" master. Don't ask.
14. How old is he? 55
15. Who said I love you first? I'm sure it was him. I was too wary of committing myself unless I was sure of him.
16. What is his favorite music? talking
17. What do you admire most about him? His spirituality and committment to living the Gospel, and his committment to being a good husband, father and grandfather.
18. What is his favorite color? BLUE
19. Will he read this? I doubt it
20. Who do you tag? This tag is tooooo long. Nobody